About Vava Coffee:
In 2009 Vava Angwenyi made the singular decision to create real change in the Kenyan Coffee industry. Between the challenges of poverty, corruption and fear, she saw smiles. She saw smallholder coffee farmers that wanted to change their lives but could not get their voices heard.
Vava Specialty Coffee is a social enterprise in Nairobi with a subsidiary in the US, that seeks to cause positive social and economic disruption within the coffee industry and create sustainable livelihoods for smallholder farmers as well as integrate more women and youth within the entire supply chain. Since inception we have worked tirelessly towards creating a strong network as well as relationships connecting like minded partners both businesses and individuals to our business.
UPDATE: WE ARE OUT OF GROUND COFFEE, ONLY COFFEE BEANS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
The "Coffee Lover" Gift set includes:
- (1) One Reusable Medium Rwandan-style woven basket (made in Rwanda)
- (2) Two bags of Vava Coffee (produced in Kenya)
- (2) Askanya full size chocolate bars - one milk chocolate, one dark chocolate (made in Haiti)
The "Light Roast" Gift set includes:
- (1) One Small Reusable Rwandan-style woven basket (made in Rwanda)
- (1) One bag of Vava Coffee (produced in Kenya)
- (1) Askanya full size chocolate bar (made in Haiti)
- Coffee Beans
- Coffee Grounds (OUT OF STOCK)